it is a dream for every chef who makes different food and learns different recipes to make KFC original chicken drumsticks recipe at home, but no one is actually able to find the original KFC one. as the secret spice recipe of KFC is impossible to find like coca-cola means hard to figure out. Once you figure the spice blend, the rest of the recipe is actually very easy to make.
A healthy and nutritious diet can offer you a good start to the day. So, here I came to sharing the recipe for KFC original chicken drumsticks, I promise If you carefully read the article this recipe you will never forget it because you will repeat it twice a week it is one of my favourite recipes.
I tried to make KFC original chicken drumsticks at home and it almost tasted like the KFC. For many people like me, it is one of the most favourite chicken items on the KFC menu, and thus it makes me want to have it anytime I want. So, here is the homemade recipe of KFC’s original-style chicken drumsticks.
To make KFC original chicken drumsticks you need to mix all the spices. Then you need to mix the spice blend with flour, brown sugar, and salt. then Dip the chicken pieces in egg and then, in the flour mix, so all of it gets covered. Then, fry the chicken for about 20 minutes. Serve hot.
This is just an outline of the recipe. you will learn the complete recipe below so make sure not to turn back as half knowledge is always said dangerously. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. Popeyes Fried Chicken– Everybody loves Popeyes and their Fried Chicken. Imagine a scenario in which I let you know that you can make the specific Popeyes seared chicken at your home by following the formula I referenced.
2. Burger King Chicken Nuggets– Chicken tenders are one of my cherished food things served by Burger lord. Appropriately, it was presented in 1985 as a reaction to the lack of chicken meat around then. Presently, they are perhaps the most famous item served by them.
3. Colonel Sanders Secret KFC Sauce– This is an Original and Old Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC natively constructed Sauce formula. It’s an ideal Mixed Dressing Sauce and incorporates the vast majority of the KFC plunging sauce flavours.
4. KFC Chicken Thighs Recipe– It is one of the most in-demand recipes as it is most popular among KFC chicken lovers.
Equipment Will You Need
- Fryer- You need to deep fry drumsticks so you need a fryer to do so.
- Large Bowls– Make the spice blend and then the flour mixture in one and the egg wash in one.
- Spoon– Use the spoon for beating the eggs.
Time Will You Need To Make KFC Original Chicken Drumsticks
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Ingredients Will You Need To Make KFC Original Chicken Drumsticks
- Chicken Drumsticks- Get a lot of drumsticks to make a delicious KFC style bucket with this recipe.
- Neutral Oil– Fry your drumsticks in a neutral oil so they don’t have an overpowering smell or taste.
- Egg- Beat the egg to make the egg wash for the drumsticks.
- All-Purpose Flour– Make the crusty covering for the chicken with flour.
- Brown Sugar– Add sugar for a slight sweetness.
- Kosher Salt– A little bit of salt to balance it all.
- KFC Spice Blend– The spice blend is the most crucial part of this recipe. It is a mixture of 11 herbs nd spices that make this recipe amazing.
1. The Secret Spice
Keep the fryer preheated to 350°F. In a bowl, mix all the spice blend ingredients.
2. Dips and Fries
Dip the chicken pieces in egg white to lightly coat them. Repeat the process with all the chicken pieces. Let chicken pieces rest for 5 minutes.
Fry the chicken drumsticks for about 20 minutes until they become golden and crispy. Let the oil of the chicken drain on a few paper towels.
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
KFC Original Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
The KFC original chicken thigh recipe is a great and easy recipe. The spice blend is mixed with flour, coats the chicken. This gives the chicken a flavorful and crispy exterior.
- 2 Large Bowls
For KFC Spice Blend
- ½ teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- ½ teaspoon Dried Basil
- ½ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Ground Allspice
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Dried Sage
- ½ teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Onion Salt
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
For Chicken Drumsticks
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 quarts Neutral Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- Preheat fryer to 350°F. In a bowl, blend all the flavor mix fixings.
- Add the zest blend in with flour, earthy colored sugar, and salt.
- Plunge the chicken pieces in egg white to delicately cover them. Then, at that point, cover them with the flour blend.
- Make sure that the flour blend covers the chicken pleasantly and totally. Rehash the cycle with every one of the chicken pieces.
- Allow chicken parts of rest for 5 minutes, so the hull dries a little.
- Fry the chicken drumsticks for around 20 minutes.
- Let the oil of the chicken channel on a couple of paper towels when it emerges from the fryer.
- Serve hot.
This was it about the recipe! Attempt to make it and let me know how well you enjoyed it. Notice your ideas and queries in the comment I’ll be eager to assist you. Till then, at that point, cheerful eating!