Do you know who’s going to be crowned “Money in the Bank” in 2022?
You may tune in to WWE Money in the Bank live stream online tonight with some preconceived notions of what to expect. We’d be thrilled if Bayley or Charlotte made a surprise return tonight, putting an end to the Ronda Rousey experiment. The following are the results.
The men’s Money in the Bank ladder match is now being contested by Madcap Moss, Riddle, Seth “Freakin” Rollins, Drew McIntyre, Omos, Sheamus, and Sami Zayn, all of whom are now in the match. All but Moss, Sheamus, and Omos appear to be in with a shot. McIntyre may earn the contract and use it to get the main event of Clash at the Castle in Cardiff, Wales. That event is scheduled to feature him versus Roman Reigns, and this could be the route to get there.
MONEY IN THE BANK START TIME AND DATE
- • Date: Today (Saturday, July 2)
- • Start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT / 1 a.m. BST
- • Kickoff show time: 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT / 10 p.m. BST
- • Watch in the U.S.: Peacock
- • Watch everywhere else: WWE Network
- • Watch anywhere — try ExpressVPN 100% risk-free
After losing to Reigns on SmackDown Live, Riddle does not appear to be a strong contender for the briefcase. Randy Orton’s recovery might lead to a program between RK-Bro and this briefcase. With the briefcase, Sami Zayn hopes to secure a long-term connection with The Bloodline. Rollins, on the other hand, appears to be the finest value. Then there’s the addition of Madcap Moss. The narrator must be joking.
The Money in the Bank ladder match for ladies is a little less exciting. Becky Lynch is the obvious choice, but we believe Liv Morgan deserves a shot at the top spot as well. Following is a list of our top picks for the remainder of the card.
To view the Money in the Bank live stream, you’ll need the following:
How to watch Money in the Bank live streams from anywhere on Earth
Money in the Bank live streaming can be a bit perplexing, even if Peacock is available everywhere in the United States and the WWE Network is the standard around the world. If you can’t view with the service you regularly use, you may wish to use a virtual private network (VPN).
If you’re in the US, you’ll save up to 50% by switching to Peacock.
ExpressVPN is the greatest virtual private network (VPN) on the market today (opens in new tab). The vast majority of customers will be able to utilize it without issue, thanks to its high level of device compatibility and lightning-fast speeds.
Money in the Bank live streams in the U.S. are cheaper
Peacock is the only venue in the United States where you can watch Money in the Bank (opens in new tab). There is no additional benefit to paying $9.99 for the Peacock Premium Plus tier for WWE Premium Live Events. It is now possible to stream Peacock using a wide range of the most popular devices.
For WWE live events, there’s no need to pay for the ad-free tier, as Peacock programming always has advertising.
Next, we’ve got all the information you need on how to watch UFC 276 live online.
Money in the Bank live streams in the UK
Money in the Bank live streaming on the WWE Network(opens in a new tab) will be more expensive in the United Kingdom than in the United States.
As a result, don’t hold your breath waiting for this to continue indefinitely. Peacock has recently made it to the United Kingdom and Ireland from other parts of the world. WWE material may or may not arrive in the United States at some point.
It’s a catch-22 situation for Americans because they pay less now, yet there is less content available — and the ad breaks are bizarre.
Money in the Bank live streams in Australia
The first episode of Money in the Bank airs at 9 a.m. AEST, but the main show begins at 10 a.m. AEST.
On the WWE Network, Australians can still watch Money in the Bank feeds.
Money in the Bank card and results
Our predicted winners are noted below
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Seth “Freakin” Rollins vs. Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Omos vs. Sami Zayn vs. Riddle vs. Madcap Moss
Prediction: Seth Rollins wins
- LIV MORGAN CASHED IN THE MONEY IN THE BANK BRIEFCASE AND BEAT NATALYA FOR THE SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP
- Ronda Rousey (c) defeated Natalya for the SmackDown Women’s Championship
Prediction: Ronda Rousey retains
- The Usos defeated The Street Profits (c) for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships
Prediction: The Usos win
- Bianca Belair (c) defeated vs. Carmella for the Raw Women’s Championship
Prediction: Bianca Belair retains
- Liv Morgan won the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Lacey Evans vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Asuka vs. Shotzi vs. Becky Lynch
Prediction: Liv Morgan wins
- Bobby Lashley beat Theory for the United States Championship
Prediction: Bobby Lashley wins