Fitbit gives you access to the newest and smartest wearables so you can control your health. Fitbit Sense and Versa 4 are excellent fitness items that you want to wear, and they recently launched. Therefore, let’s compare the Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4. Pick the appropriate gadget as soon as possible.
Fans of Fitbit and Versa are already familiar with the Fitbit Sense and Versa 3 products, as well as their incredible health features. With the release of the Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4, Fitbit now offers cutting-edge functionality in addition to a sleeker look.
The Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4 both offer the same features, but you also need to be aware of their differences. Let’s contrast the Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4 wearables now.
Features Of Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4
Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4 are both the best health tracker wearables. So, it is necessary to know about the features of Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4. Here, I will tell you about the design, color, price, and other innovative features.
1. Physical Button For Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4
Fitbit Sense and Versa 4 are built with an upgraded design along with a physical button. The buttons are easy to click and have given a new shape to the body of the watch for easier interaction. The bodies of the watch are light and slim along with reduced weight than those of its predecessors. In a nutshell, you can expect the convenience of wearing the watch during the day as well as when you are taking a nap.
2. New Operating System of Fitbit Sense 2 Versa 4
To draw the comparison between Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4, both the models are built the enhanced and new operating systems. The latest hardware along with the processor gives a new look to both devices. The modules of the watches come with a customizable feature. You can easily access the information on the device, which makes the interaction easier.
3. Health Functions of Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4
Fitbit Sense and Versa 4 come with amazing health functions like tracking the heart rate, running or walking tracker along with the Gps. Moreover, Fitbit provides you with 40 different exercises. However, if you want to use the enhanced features of health, you can use the Fitbit premium subscription service.
4. New Sleep Profile For Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4
Fitbit Sense and Versa 4 come with the latest sleep profile and deeply understands your nighttime data. Moreover, you will also get the month-to-month sleep statistics and will compare the data that is appropriate for your gender and age group. You will also get guidance on how you can enhance your sleep quality. The best thing is you can use the free 6 month subscription of Fitbit premium for both devices.
5. Google Maps & Google Wallet For Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4
Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa support Google Maps and Google Wallet and is the fascinating function of both devices. However, you can get this feature by the end of the year. Get all the directions and make online payments wherever you are.
6. Battery Life of Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4
Both the Fitbit Sens 2 and Versa 4 offer equivalent battery and charging standards. The battery on both devices will last for 6 days and takes 12 minutes to get fully charged.
7. Price of Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4
The price of the Fitbit Sense 2 costs $299 while as Versa 4 costs $229. You can easily take the advantage of Fitbit’s premium free service for 6 months in this price range. You can easily pre-order the Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4 on Fitbit’s official site and get some exciting free gifts.
8. Color of Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4
If you want to know the color comparison between Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4, let’s see the color choices of both devices. Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4 come in the following color ranges-
Color of Fitbit Sense Watches-
- Golden pale color along with the Mist Blue band color.
- Lunar platinum case.
Color of Versa 4 Watches-
- Charcoal color along with the black band
- Platinum along with the Mediterranean blue band color
- Copper rose color with beetroot color band.
Comparison Between Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4
- Screen of Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4:- Both the screens of the watches come with Touchscreen AMOLED.
- Water Resistance of Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4:- Both give water resistance up to 50 meters.
- Size of Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4:- Both have dimensions of around 38.1 x 38.1 x 11.43mm. The small strap size and large strap size for both devices are 140-180mm and 180-221mm.
- Supported devices of Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4:- Both the devices support android devices 10 and up and iOS devices upto 13 or up.
- Detectors of Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4:- Fitbit Sense 2 comes with ECG and EDA electronic sensors, while Versa 4 comes with Oxygen saturation sensors.
- Other latest features of Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4: Bothe the devices come with installed GPS and GLONASS, Gyro sensor, vibratory controllers, ad more.
My Personal Review on Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4
After going through all the features of Fitbit Sense and Vs Versa 4 features, I must say that you must go for the Fitbit Sense 2. It is because Fitbit Sense 2 offers additional health functions like ECG and EDA sensors. However, in terms of price, Versa 4 is cheaper than Fitbit Sense 2. Choose your decision wisely and go for the best health tracker products of Fitbit.
Everything About Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4
To draw the comparison between Fitbit Sense 2 Vs Versa 4, go through the detailed information in the below video.
Thus, the focus of this article was on comparing the Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4. Consider all the features and choose the option that best meets your requirements. Let your friends know about the Fitbit Sense 2 and Versa 4 features and similarities by sharing this article with them. It’s time to finish things up now. Enjoy your day!