A new limited-time event for PHASMOPHOBIA gamers this Easter offers incentives for finding Easter eggs concealed in various locations. Information about the Phasmophobia Easter event, including how to play and when it ends, is provided below.
For a limited time, Phasmophobia is hosting an Easter egg hunt in each of the game’s locations. On Friday, the Phasmophobia update was released, which contained the seasonal event. A key objective of the Phasmophobia event is to locate all of the Easter eggs placed across the various locations.
Tracking how many Easter eggs remain in the Phasmophobia truck will be available to players.
As a reward for finding all of the Easter eggs, Phasmophobia players will have their team members’ sanity restored to 100%.
The Phasmophobia Easter event is only available for a limited time, so if you want to take advantage of it, you’ll have to hurry.
The short-term promotion will end on April 19th.
Phasmophobia was included in hotfix v0.6.1.3 as a new Easter egg event.
Detailed information on what else was included in this release may be found below…
PHASMOPHOBIA UPDATE PATCH NOTES
– Added a visual indicator for PC (bottom left) and VR (belt) when using toggle voice
– Increased the brightness of the CCTV night vision in Prison
– VR hold positions for all equipment have been refined, to make the hand model line up with your controller
– Fixed a bug where the CCTV camera number wasn’t updating in the truck
– Fixed a bug where Banshee’s were killing non-targets near doors