hey, my dear friends today I came here to teach you how you can make homemade vanilla custard in very easy steps. Are trying to find more options and twist in your cooking. Today, I am going to share with you all the recipes for Vanilla custard.
But before jumping to our recipe further, it’s my duty to tell you some important things that we might be unaware of. first of all, Do you know that custard is a good source of calcium and protein? yes, you have read all right that custard is a good source of calcium and protein and which is also good for human bones and obviously, it is healthy too!
You can also try this Vanilla Custard recipe if you want to add some more to your kitchen menu as My mother used to make this vanilla custard for me mostly during vacations.
So, here I thought to share this Vanilla Custard recipe with you all. But before let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Creamy Caramel Flan– This Creamy Caramel Flan is a combination of cheesecake and creme brulee. do you know this is so easy to make that anyone can make it at their home even young and old both can make it easy and everyone is going to love it because of its sweet and creamy taste.
2. Banana Custard– This gorgeous pie is a delight to make – creamy vanilla and banana custard are poured into a buttery vanilla pastry base, topped with fresh banana and clouds of whipped cream.
3. Vanilla Custard Cups– This recipe is an easy, simple, and sweet recipe that will make your tastebuds enjoy a roller coaster ride and you will make this recipe every time.
4. English Toffee– This homemade English toffee is a crunchy, caramel toffee with dark chocolate and toasted nuts. It’s so easy to make at your home.
Ingredients for Vanilla Custard
|Vanilla Extract||2 tsp|
|Egg Yolks (large)||4|
|Unsalted Butter||2 tbsp|
So, let’s see how much time it takes to make Vanilla Custard at home.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|10 min||20 min||30 min||4|
You don’t need to wait for more for this instant recipe as in the next step, we are going to discuss the instruction to make this Vanilla Custard at home.
Vanilla Custard Recipe
- Heat milk in a pan and add some vanilla extract and cook it at very low flame.
- Mix the cornstarch with a little amount of milk and pour the mixture in the pan with salt.
- Simultaneously, Add egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and mix it until yellow a pale yellow.
- After that, pour the milk mixture slowly in the egg yolk bowl while whisking.
- Transfer it back again in that pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Cook it until thickened and whisk continuously.
- Turn off the flame and whisk in butter gently.
- Transfer the whole custard into a bowl and cover the bowl with a plastic wrap. Press the wrap into the mixture, so there is no air.
- Refrigerate it until sets completely.
Now, your vanilla custard is ready to serve. Serve this to your family after any meal and I bet they will all love it.
Nutritional Facts of Vanilla Custard
If I talk about myself, I always check the nutrients of every sweet dish before having it. So, that’s why I have mentioned this nutritional breakdown of Vanilla Custard for you which will guide you accordingly.
If you like our recipe, please share it with your friends and family so that they can also enjoy the delicious recipe of gabubu bread